MGM Grand Las Vegas recently finished their remodeling project that cost more than $160 million. The entire MGM was made better, starting from their 4000+ rooms and suits and finishing with new 80 000 square feet night club, not to mention everything in between.
So it might be about time to head out to Las Vegas for some serious entertainment, and specifically to MGM Grand which has declared itself as the Entertainment Authority. They are offering world-class shows, nightlife, dining, spa experience as well as a lot more. Just to give you some examples of what you're missing out on by not going there:
1. Brad Garrett's Comedy Club
with different comedians all the time. Including, of course, regular appearances by Brad Garrett himself. Most of you already know Brad Garrett as a stand-up comedian or if you don't, you definitely know him by face from different movies and television series such as 'Til Death and Everybody Loves Raymond. Or even if you haven't seen those, you have definitely heard his voice on movies such as Stuart Little 2, Finding Nemo and Garfield.
2. The new nightclub, Hassakan, spans over 5 floors and the size of it is enormous, roughly 80 000 square feet. Featuring performances by names such as DJs Tiesto, Calvin Harris, Steve Aoki.
3. KĄ by Cirque du Soleil brings you acrobatic performances mixed with pyrotechnics.
4. Grand Garden Arena hosts the biggest concerts as well as nationally televised championship boxing matches and award shows.
5. Hollywood Theatre brings you performances by entertainers such illusionist David Copperfield.
And these are just some things you should be considering about MGM Grand when thinking of going to Las Vegas. For more info see http://entertainmentauthority.com/.
Disclosure: This post was requested by an advertiser.